What is success in Lindsey's eyes? The question rang in my ears as I listen again to the voice clip sent over Facebook from one of my old colleagues in the camp.
What do I want?
Well lots of things but which one when achieved will I feel had arrived me to "success"?
A certain program started? A certain number of smiles made? Others eternal peace being found?
Any success attainable on earth would be shortsighted.
So success for me will be one day to hear:
“Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!"
Matthew 25:21
Success is clinging to the one who will never let you go.
What do I want?
Well lots of things but which one when achieved will I feel had arrived me to "success"?
A certain program started? A certain number of smiles made? Others eternal peace being found?
Any success attainable on earth would be shortsighted.
So success for me will be one day to hear:
“Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!"
Matthew 25:21
Success is clinging to the one who will never let you go.

No comments:
Post a Comment