Have you ever experienced God caring about the details of your life?
It's a warm feeling to be know so well by our Father.
I had been craving juice but wouldn't buy it nor take the time to make additional fresh squeezed orange juice which I'd been making for days for my bed consigned neighbor.
I bought 2 Galaxy candy bars for a Syrian friend getting ready to head to Canada. This being my favorite chocolate I wondered when would I get to eat one.
That evening as I walked to the market to pick up almonds for a neighbor the father of one of my students pulls a juice out of the fridge and hands it to me. My favorite kiwi and lime.
The next morning stopping in the same shop to buy ingredients to make a big lunch a young girl who took lessons with me last summer runs to give me a hug and then pulls a Hazelnut Galaxy bar off the shelf and hands it to me.
Gifts from people but the very things I had been desiring, that's from God!
It's a warm feeling to be know so well by our Father.
I had been craving juice but wouldn't buy it nor take the time to make additional fresh squeezed orange juice which I'd been making for days for my bed consigned neighbor.
I bought 2 Galaxy candy bars for a Syrian friend getting ready to head to Canada. This being my favorite chocolate I wondered when would I get to eat one.
That evening as I walked to the market to pick up almonds for a neighbor the father of one of my students pulls a juice out of the fridge and hands it to me. My favorite kiwi and lime.
The next morning stopping in the same shop to buy ingredients to make a big lunch a young girl who took lessons with me last summer runs to give me a hug and then pulls a Hazelnut Galaxy bar off the shelf and hands it to me.
Gifts from people but the very things I had been desiring, that's from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment