Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Down the Road with 5 Boys

You think you can only love so many, but I'm not sure it's true. Yes, time and energy may limit you from loving all well, but when you've made a habit of loving to love you can't help people walking in and stealing part of your heart. That's just what happened with this family of five boys. They stole my heart and flew away to Canada for a New Year and a New Life.


I couldn't believe it when they first got the call a month and a half ago. They were originally supposed to arrive on Christmas, and being acquainted with the west I wondered if they would receive a greeting like Jesus did on the first Christmas.

I'll miss seeing them here, but look forward to seeing them in Canada one day maybe along with a few other families I know moving there. For now, I am happy with the pictures and messages they send.
You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a picture with just the 5 of them there were so many relatives crowding around in every direction. 

They may not find that kind of love in their new home, but I hope they will find the best kind of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment