Have you ever stopped to consider what composes your life. I don't just mean what causes your heart to beat or your eyes to tear up. I mean like the little components of going and coming.
My New Year's goal for 2015 was to Sing the Song of the Blessed and to do this practically by listing something each day for which I was thankful. I have 364 blessings journaled, and I've been blessed learning how to count the "little things" like new shower heads and overjoyed to count the "big things" like a friend coming to know my Father.
I am a shower every morning kind of girl, but when you live with 4 other girls and your neighbors downstairs are worried about running out of water from the tank that only fills up from the city twice a week you learn to be a shower every other or third day kind of girl. You slick back the greasy hair and laugh along the way.
Showers weren't that enjoyable anyway since the shower head was too short and I couldn't stand up under it until my shorter roommate heard of my perils and decided to change my world for the better with a new shower head!
My New Year's goal for 2015 was to Sing the Song of the Blessed and to do this practically by listing something each day for which I was thankful. I have 364 blessings journaled, and I've been blessed learning how to count the "little things" like new shower heads and overjoyed to count the "big things" like a friend coming to know my Father.
I am a shower every morning kind of girl, but when you live with 4 other girls and your neighbors downstairs are worried about running out of water from the tank that only fills up from the city twice a week you learn to be a shower every other or third day kind of girl. You slick back the greasy hair and laugh along the way.
Showers weren't that enjoyable anyway since the shower head was too short and I couldn't stand up under it until my shorter roommate heard of my perils and decided to change my world for the better with a new shower head!

No comments:
Post a Comment