We believe we cannot understand each other when in reality the
feelings we experience are all too much the same. What varies is the issues
they surround, and we call them unrelated.
Why do they feel it’s never enough?
Why do I feel that no
matter what I do it’s never sufficient for them?
I’m worn out serving but the
need does not end.
Whether I have the “right” to feel this way or not does not
make the feeling any less desirable.
Then I realized the needy in their endless
state of helplessness and powerlessness also go on living wondering if there
will ever be enough.
Jesus you must step in and be our Prince of Peace you must be
our Enough.
Never will government housing, food stamps, low wage jobs, weak
English programs, or Medicaid be sufficient but neither will serving, status, Facebook, money or marriage.
So unclench these fists, stop fighting, love God, open these
hands in praise and may He be our all in all.

No comments:
Post a Comment