I have been dwelling on these passages recently:
Prophecy
“For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them into their own land.
"I myself will be the shepherd of my sheep, and I myself will make them lie down. I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak."
![]() |
| Preparing an apertment for the bride |
Fulfillment
"When he (the son) saw the crowds,he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd."
![]() |
Commision
"...Shepherd the flock of God that is among... you, not under compulsion, but willingly,... not for shameful gain, but eagerly;... being examples to the flock.
![]() |
| Walking by the Sea |
Promise
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you... He himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you... He himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."



Hi Lindsey,
ReplyDeleteGood photos, glad to see your posts. Keep it up!