Monday, March 25, 2013

Arrival

I have arrived safe and sound. It seemed to be a rather long trip; this is mostly due to a cold. Colds always seems worse at night when I am sleeping... but being that I didn't do much sleeping on the 13 hour overnight flight I got to keeping thinking about how bad it is to be sick on an airplane :)
The long trip is also due to the fact that I had to fly 2 hours north only to fly south again and 4 hours extra east to fly them back again.
What can I say, the name of my blog is "Rejoicing Still" so this all just made me happier to arrive.

Lindsey
P.S. I was hoping they wouldn't weigh the carry on bag, but they did before my last flight... so that is why I might have been seen entering Egypt with boots hanging out of the side pickets of my backpack and a hot pink blanket that weighed a few pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment