Saturday, March 31, 2012

Flowing Water


Drip, drop, drip, drop… winter is over which means water usage is up and water pressure is down. Like every Saturday evening, I rush around the house trying to get things prepared for the study at my house. I do the best I can rinsing my apples under the drips coming out of my faucet. I guess there is something that gravity and living on the 4th floor don’t like about flowing water. I put a pot under my filtered water and let it take it’s time filling up so I’m ready to make tea later. Have you ever tried to prepare food and clean without water? 
Icky sticky between your fingers lingers :P

Saturday nights though is really the highlight of my week as we gather, study, and discuss. There was particularly good discussion tonight after the study and I am reminded of something David wrote about an overflowing cup. Though my tap may not be flowing with water, my soul is flowing with living water from the source of His goodness and mercy!

Tonight… the dishes will wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment