Standing on the side of the road holding flowers as a middle school gets let out ends with me being encircled by ten plus girls all trying to know my name and where I’m from. I think the swarm was increasing with every word I tried to say over their excited chatter.
Me to one of my students, “Sure that would be great if you could take my payment by the telephone place wherever it is.”
Why not shop for vegetables in the local street market after work at ten o’clock at night? It seems to be the most convenient time.
Sure, I can squeeze on the tram and probably three more will come in after me.
What? My wallet got stolen… again!
I know you want a second wife, but I really don’t think two wives is a good idea.
My 3 year old and 5 year old neighbor came upstairs and really enjoyed sharing in my lunch of lettuce, topped with salt, cheese, and mustard… hey it’s all about what’s in the fridge.
Oh, that’s the word for “lawyer?”… well it’s close to the word for “my bathroom.”
Home alone trying to get out the door and looking for my cell phone if I would have asked aloud, “Where is my phone?” the person I was talking to on it could have let me know it was between my shoulder and ear.
Life… you’ve got to love every second :D
| My City |
| My transportation |
| Also my transportation |
| Unfortunately not my transportation |
| My supermarket |
No comments:
Post a Comment