Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


There are some things this night has in common to that one of long ago: a girl away from home, and in a crowded city. I’m a little closer to where it all happened than I’ve ever been before. 


I have a Nativity
In the back stands a tree
On it is written peace
I know it is the kind that does not cease
A shadow by the cross is cast
On a manger, though sorrow won’t last
Cause above shines a star
This guided wise men from afar
So our hearts draw near
To a baby we hold so dear

The family with which I spent Christmas morning and afternoon

Dessert and a gift exchange with other foreigners from my English fellowship

  
Skyping for dinner and presents with my family!

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool to see you Skyping dinner and presents with your family Lindsey. Technology is a blessing. So glad to see you doing well making lots of friends and memories. You are missed and thought of often.

    ReplyDelete