In the one week my Dad was here with me, he was a great example for me of love, joy, and peace with all those he came in contact with everywhere. Since this, I haven't been afraid of making enemies or "talking to strangers", so I've made a number of friends including on the street, tram, and micro bus! Yes, people notice I'm different... now if they will just begin accounting it to my unearthly citizenship rather then to the fact I'm "foreign".
 |
| Last month, I visited Cairo for a few days. In a city of some 25 million people this is one of the few very nice green places! |
 |
| The Nile River |
 |
| Me, kissing my lunch |
 |
| Sailboat ride on the Nile with a friend who was the one showing me around the city. |
|
|
|
 |
| The infamous Tahrir square |
 |
| Homeschool! | | | | | |
 |
| Everybody asks me for my cookie recipe! |
|
 |
| Some of the homeschool boys with which I work. |
|
|
|
 |
| Moms (the real troopers) |
 |
| Boxes and boxes of business cards |
 |
| Sure let me try the cow hoof |
 |
| A few from the study at my house. |
No comments:
Post a Comment