She asks me what I'm feeling.
It's a question I try to avoid
Skirting it, I ask for details
What else did the doctor say?
Only four of the fifteen eggs show any potential...
So the journey continues...
Out of barrenness...
We hope...
We don't live without feelings
But we can't live dependent upon them either
So tightening my gut and swallowing back my heart
Press on
Going into Nadia's house to call the doctor
This is my push past the crowd
This is my touch at the hem of Jesus' garment
If the hesitancy doesn't come from a perceived lack in Jesus'ability
Then is it from a lack of His desire or just a lack of my faith.
It's a question I try to avoid
Skirting it, I ask for details
What else did the doctor say?
Only four of the fifteen eggs show any potential...
So the journey continues...
Out of barrenness...
We hope...
We don't live without feelings
But we can't live dependent upon them either
So tightening my gut and swallowing back my heart
Press on
Going into Nadia's house to call the doctor
This is my push past the crowd
This is my touch at the hem of Jesus' garment
If the hesitancy doesn't come from a perceived lack in Jesus'ability
Then is it from a lack of His desire or just a lack of my faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment