After 3 months of teaching, many of my students having had no past education, I like most teachers longed to see that they were making progress.
Well this picture is proof that I was able to successfully pass on something...
Teaching can be one of the hardest jobs. It tests your patience, your planning, your patience, your knowledge, your patience, your compassion, your patience, your time management, your patience, your ability to motivate, your patience, your ability to care/comfort, Oh by the way did I say your patience??
We have no county standards here or state tests. My students are all at different levels, they are learning. Yes, they are all at different paces and all have different levels of motivation. I won't be able to teach them all they need to know by the end of the year, but if I can just pass on a value and love for learning that would give me something to stand on my hands about!


No comments:
Post a Comment