A blank page. A Pollock painting. Creativity. Expression. Correction.
Thinking. Not thinking. Laughing. Crying. Living. Really alive?
Find a cool place or just live in a puddle? Greedy. Selflessness.
Sacrifice. Offer the Electric man water, but unlike Rebecca refuse the offer. Flies,
mosquitoes, ants. Is it easier to drive in a rut or on level ground? Take your
own advice. Cultural influence? Hopeless. Eye-contact. Darts, where’s the bull’s-eye?
Brokenness. Wholeness. Who will go with me? Do I have to go? English. Arabic. Routines.
Truth. Questions. Answering or asking. Teach. Learn. Caring too little. Growing.
Stagnant. Time. Resolutions. Pretending. Music. You too? Generations ahead. Age-groups
now. Sleep. Planning. Winging it. Goodness. White-washed tomb. Blinded. Sight. Dreams. Over-commitment. Day by day. Good,
better, best? Reading. Writing. Falling short. Making sense. Moving on.
Forgiveness. Grace.
I love story songs! You’ve got a beginning and end. You move
with the characters. But after listening to Owl City and reading his blog of
random lines, I figured that is just what I needed to do… say what’s on my mind
whether I can figure it all out or not.
Sometimes heart and mind can’t be sorted out so in order to
rejoice still I cling to promises:
“My grace is sufficient for you, for my
power is made perfect in weakness. ”
…. Therefore I will
boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that His power may rest on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment