Saturday, January 14, 2012

Magnificent Obsession

Worshiping on this peaceful night, looking forward to the Lord's day tomorrow after a long week. Two strands of Christmas lights softly light my living room as I listen to some Steven Curtis Chapman and gaze at my poinsettias. Sometimes the whole world fades away and everything seems clear, but in these moments of clarity I am re-convinced of the need to again throw myself into all of my work with excellence and vision. "So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day... we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."

Students

Playing telephone in class


 

I would take a nap any chance I get!
Key Lemon Pie


Running by the sea

1 comment:

  1. A nap!!! You hated naps when you were little! I guess you've got some catching up to do!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete