Of course you are content said the child to the adult
Of course you are content said the Egyptian to the American
Of course you are content said the single to the married
Of course you are content said the barren to the mother
Of course you are content said the blue collar to the white collar
Of course you are content said the worker to the retired
Of course you are content said the homeless to housed
Of course you are content said the imprisoned to the free
Of course you are content said the poor to the rich
Of course you are content said the sick to the healthy
Of course they thought they knew why others were content,
but of course they passed through life never knowing the thing itself
Philippians 4:11-14- Paul said: "Whatever situation I am to be content.
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound.
In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret
of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Yet it was kind of you to share my trouble.”
May you find in Christ the strength to share in the troubles of another today.
If only we knew

No comments:
Post a Comment