Sunday, February 24, 2013

Humility

1. How can I look a person in the eyes and lower all of those layers of guards and walls constructed through the years to make me "comfortable" and just be genuine?

2. How can I take all of those problems that cry out for destruction and throw them into my Father's hands?

3. How do I think anything will become of my work when others are not involved?

4. How do I lovingly deal with those of a different perspective?

5. How do I handle being accused?

6. How do I joyfully give up what I "thought" was "my time"?

7. How do I see without vision?

8. How do I admit where I am but not settle there?

9. How do I love those who don't want contact with me?

10. How do I know which of the million opportunities to take?

11. How do I know when to step back for another to step in?

12. How do I let go of all my questions?

Oh, for humility to define me in each of these areas of questions.

1. Here is who I am; no proud disguises
2. I can not handle the world's problems, and I wasn't ment to
3. It's not my work it all belongs to the one who gave it to me, and I will delight in how He involves others
4. I may be a toe and will perform that role diligently, and let others perform their roles as well
5. Admit where I ought and trust God to bring a defender
6. It's His time
7. He can see, so I don't need to
8. Here is where I am; Here is where I am called to be
9. I will go in humility and then always leave an open door
10. He guided
11. I may not know, but I won't fear
12. Humbly acknowledge the sovereign one who has all the answers

No comments:

Post a Comment