This is your king, your God, they say
As they throw their heads back in mockery
The one who was born in this lowly way
This is your king, your God, they say
As they roll their eyes in doubt and disbelief
The one who was tempted and tested night and day
This is your king, your God, they say
As they scruntch their faces in disgust
The one who on the cross your sins did have to pay
This is your king, your God, they say
As they turn away with criticism and scorn
The one who died and who in a grave they did lay
This is my king, my God, I say
As I bow my head and close my eyes
The one who I love and to whom do I pray
As they throw their heads back in mockery
The one who was born in this lowly way
This is your king, your God, they say
As they roll their eyes in doubt and disbelief
The one who was tempted and tested night and day
This is your king, your God, they say
As they scruntch their faces in disgust
The one who on the cross your sins did have to pay
This is your king, your God, they say
As they turn away with criticism and scorn
The one who died and who in a grave they did lay
This is my king, my God, I say
As I bow my head and close my eyes
The one who I love and to whom do I pray
No comments:
Post a Comment